If you really want to know how to make your pitbull muscular then, Building Muscle in pitbulls consists of the right exercises, diet, and supplements. Humans build muscle by using the same concept. A high protein diet, weight training, and exercise, are the key elements in getting your pitbull ripped.
The Steps For How To Make Your Pitbull Muscular
1. Proper Diet. Body builders agree that 80% of building muscle is done in the kitchen. This is no different for dogs. A high protein diet consisting of a premium dog food and a quality dog supplement is crucial for building muscle and giving your dog that ripped look. Your dog’s diet should consist of 40% Protein, 40% Carbs, and 20% fat. Feeding your dog 6 small meals a day will put them in an anabolic muscle building state and ensure they are getting the best possible diet for building muscle.
The following diet is designed to put your dog in an anabolic muscle building state:
- Measure out the amount of dog food that your dog should eat in 1 day by following the recommended amount on the bag. Recommended dog food: EVO
- Break this amount up into 4 parts.
- Add boiled chicken or fish along with the proper dog supplements for building muscle to this diet.
- Meal 1 – 9:00 amFeed 1/4th of the recommend amount of food for the day along with a scoop of Gorilla Max, 1 Bully Max Tablet or a scoop of Bully Max Plus.