This Common Mistake Can Kill Your Dog, Warning To All Dog Owners! – Based on True Story

Losing your beloved dog is no joke at all, far from it, its upsetting, and really quite a big deal. A common mistake can easily put you too through this pain if you’re not careful…

Christina Young had this problem and the loss of her loved doggie, called Petey after she made a really common mistake.

This could be really and honestly be happening in many more homes right now as you read this article.

Christina’s boyfriend, called Christian came back home one day expecting Petey to be there, to greet him like he usually did, but it just didn’t happen…

Petey was not at the door at all, he was lay on the floor inside the house, very much lifeless with a chip bag over his head.

Christina said on Facebook:

“He was able to get them off the counter [and] we will forever blame ourselves for leaving [them] out. He ate every chip out but, of course, went back for crumbs….”

“With there being nothing left inside, every time he would go for more he would inhale, making the bag tighter and tighter around his head…ultimately resulting in suffocation ?.”

Christina didn’t get why Petey couldn’t get the bag off his head with his nimble little paws, so she started reading about the subject.

There were many others who reported this too, but she could not believe how common it was that more people didn’t know about it!

She says:

“3-5 pet suffocations get reported every week, and 42 percent of those occur while the owner is in the next room. It only takes about 3 minutes for their oxygen to drop to fatal levels.”

The research says that most bags with food can cause this kind of suffocation and need to be away from your dog, to be safe!

She says this:

“So I just ask that in honor of my boy, Petey, that you be extra careful, warn other dog owners, and give your fur babies some extra love today and every day after this.”

“I pray none of you ever have to experience your heart breaking this way. We love you papas; you were the best boy in the whole world, and we will remember our good times forever.”

The heartbreaking event had really been such an ordeal, Christina wants to spread the news so many other owners don’t have the same awful event happen to their dog too!

Please SHARE and spread the word to everyone you know, most of all keep bags away from for beloved doggies!

What do you think ?